Cannabis News

Marijuana Users Being Turned Away From Cannabis Industry Jobs

One of the first rules of operating a successful black market drug dealing operation is to never get high on your own supply. Well, it turns out this thug-life ethos is being practiced by parts of the legal cannabis industry. Medical marijuana cultivation facilities, dispensaries and other pot-based businesses operating in the post-prohibition landscape are reportedly rejecting job applicants with a strong admiration for weed. Even those marred by marijuana-related criminal convictions are often turned away. The overall message is that while stoners and potheads may be the ones responsible for the present state of pot reform in America, they are, in a lot of cases, not welcome to work in weed.

In Florida, where the state’s medical marijuana market is just now starting to build some momentum, cannabis operations are in a frenzy to hire budtenders, cultivation experts and various other team members to assist in serving the hundreds of thousands of patients expected to participate in the program. The state already has around 147,000 patients in the pool, so finding quality, reliable talent to run the show is top of mind for most human resources managers.

– Read the entire article at Forbes.

Articles from http://cannabisculture.com

How to grow weed with this world famous guide.

Related posts

8 comments

soi keo September 26, 2018 at 3:50 am

May I just say what a comfort to discover an individual who actually knows what they’re
discussing online. You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
A lot more people really need to look at this and understand this
side of the story. I can’t believe you’re not more popular given that you certainly have the gift.

mrwonderful September 28, 2018 at 7:06 pm

You Know it Soi!
We are all legends in our own mind!

HAHA!
PUFF PUFF Cough Cough COUGH!!
Kevin
=mrwonderful

http://www.xembongdahd.com/soi-keo-bong-da-leganes-vs-barcelona-01h00-ngay-27-9-cung-co-ngoi-dau/ September 26, 2018 at 8:21 pm

Excellent post. I’m dealing with many of these issues as well..

mrwonderful September 28, 2018 at 7:12 pm

Yeh Earl..

Old but good advice: Keep your head down and your LEGS PUMPING!!
Smoke a little sativa every day and your cares will melt away!

PUFF PUFF, GASSSSSSSSP!
Kevin
=mrwonderful

soi keo October 20, 2018 at 10:53 am

Yay google is my world beater aided me to find this great internet site!

mrwonderful October 21, 2018 at 7:37 am

Cool. This site is indexed weekly and I’m glad to hear it’s working!

Have a VERY GREEN Day!!

Kevin
=mrwonderful

http://raripomu.mihanblog.com/post/58 October 22, 2018 at 7:20 pm

I almost never leave remarks, but i did a few searching and wound up here Marijuana Users Being Turned Away From Cannabis
Industry Jobs – Free420Now.com. And I actually do have a few questions for you if
it’s allright. Could it be simply me or does it look like a few of these responses come across like coming from brain dead individuals?
😛 And, if you are posting at additional online
social sites, I would like to follow anything new you have to post.
Would you make a list of the complete urls of all
your social sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or
linkedin profile?

mrwonderful October 22, 2018 at 7:58 pm

Janessa,,

Sorry, old skool here,, heh old hippie chunking it out so, sorry.. no social media accounts for me 🙂
Just plain ole websites! Thanks for the nice comments & you are always welcome here!

Kevin